None registered yet
- Session Two: Saturday 12:30pm–2:00pm
- Room 303
- Shelly Blake-Plock
- Affiliation: TeachPaperless.com and the High Zero Foundation
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
Networked learning is, in effect, a manner of tapping into a broader, dynamic, and ongoing creation, assessment, and reassessment of content and critical thinking. In music, the analogy would be to free improvisation — where musicians collaboratively set sail for uncharted waters relying on the strategies that develop out of various strata of network-mind experience.
- Conversational Practice:
- Participants and audience will collaborate on the creation of spontaneous music and sound performance to be mixed, remixed, mashed, and archived online. An accompanying backchannel/chat will serve as meta-discussion (and may at times lead the improvisations into totally new directions).
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 303 — Channel B
No comments have been posted yet.