None registered yet
- Session One: Saturday 10:00am–11:30am
- Room 204
- Gary S. Stager, Ph.D.
- Affiliation: Pepperdine University & The Constructivist Consortium
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
Play your cards right and you can leave this intensive, immersive, engaging and transformative session a Stager Certified Educator, complete with I.D. card, certificate of awesomeness (suitable for framing) and web badge for use on your blog or web site. Some educators don't achieve this much over a lifetime, but you may in less than 90 minutes! You will also gain a greater sense of the issues, ideas and expertise a 21st Century educator needs in order to create more productive contexts for learning. Resources for post-certification learning will be shared.
- Conversational Practice:
- Conversation with the folks in the room and remotely during and after the session will be part of the session. Resources will be shared for further reading.
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 204 — Channel A