- Session Six: Sunday 2:30pm–4:00pm
- Room 211
- Melanie Manuel, Juan Gabriel Sanchez, Jillian Gierke
- Affiliation: Science Leadership Academy
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- High School
- Conversation Description:
We will share and discuss ideas on how to apply world languages outside of the classroom. We will also discuss potential improvements to specific ideas with the audience. Bring ideas and examples of applying language outside of the classroom, including developing contacts and partnerships to extend language learning beyond the classroom.
- Conversational Practice:
- Examples will be presented, during which we will discuss how we have developed and will continue to develop our work. We will invite the audience to engage in this developmental process, as we are still looking for new partners and paths to improve our ideas.
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 211 — Channel B