- Session Three: Saturday 2:30pm–4:00pm
- Room 209
- John Sole
- Affiliation: President/CEO Guerilla Educators
- Conversational Focus/Audience:
- All School Levels
- Conversation Description:
World-class teaching and learning can, and perhaps should, take place under a tree. With this in mind, our conversation will focus on the essential non-difference between the physical facility (the school) and the teaching and learning that takes place inside of those spaces (the School). We will explore and build on the idea that the educational facility can be used as a 5 dimensional (including time and cyberspace), hands-on teaching and learning tool to achieve academic and civic objectives.
- Conversational Practice:
- Authentic Youtube style video examples of students conducting architecture projects across the grades and participating in school design charrettes will frame and contextualize the conversations. We will also use the physical facility of the SLA with the participants as a vehicle to demonstrate the permeable nature between teaching and learning and the structure where that takes place.
- Elluminate Rooms ( instructions for launching Elluminate )
- Stream via Elluminate: Room 209 — Channel A
No comments have been posted yet.